Flying with kids is now safer and easier than ever with CARES, the first and
only FAA approved harness-style child safety device for kids 22-44lbs.
Forget about hauling a heavy, bulky car seat through crowded airports and
narrow airplane aisles. There's a better way to keep your young children safe
while flying. CARES (Child Aviation Restraint System) is designed specially for
airplanes and is FAA certified as having an equivalent level of safety to a car
seat for all phases of flight. CARES is manufactured by AmSafe, the foremost
manufacturer of airplane seatbelts and other safety restraints. Best of all,
CARES weighs only 1 lb, fits in a 6" carrying case, fits all airplane seats
and takes a mere 1 minute to install.
- CARES is the first and only harness type Aviation Child Safety Device to
be certified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as an alternative
to a car seat.
- CARES is FAA approved for ALL stages of flight, including take-off,
landing and turbulence (other harnesses can ONLY be worn for smooth
- CARES is an elegantly designed belt-and-buckle device that works in
conjunction with the regular airplane seat belt and provides young travelers
the same level of safety as a car seat.
- CARES weighs just one pound and fits into a 6" stuff sack! It is
easily portable, simple to install, adjustable to every size airplane seat,
and usable on any seat in the airplane, except in the emergency exit rows.
- Need your car seat on the other end of the trip? Just check it through as
luggage – and carry CARES on board in your pocket!
- Approved for children 22-44 pounds and up to 40 inches tall
- Includes a handy carry pouch - tuck it in a purse or diaper bag!
Return Policy for this item