The SNO Arctica line of portable air conditioner provides you with a convenient and efficient solution for your air comfort needs.
These portable units are extremely mobile and can be easily setup in almost any indoor location and are most commonly used in computer / server rooms, bedrooms, classrooms and garages / workshops. These SNO portable air conditioners are also available with a heat option to maintain the perfect temperature year round.
Tired of seeing those dated beige colored units, we decided that our portable units would have a frost white and silver hue. These portable air conditioner units not only look sleek, they also offer cooling without the hassle of having to install an expensive central system.
The Whynter SNO Arctica ARC-13S portable air conditioner features the highest EER of all portable room air conditioners in its class - an amazing 11.06 EER. The innovative engineering and design of the ARC-13S gives it the smallest profile of any high output portable air conditioner. You can display this stylish unit on a countertop or have it situated discretely behind your sofa or under a table. This represents the best in next generation air comfort products.
This unit features the advance self-evaporating technology, which uses and recycles moisture collected during cooling and heating process to produce cool air.
The ergonomic design with an integrated handle, retractable pull cord, built-in caster and large back wheels make this the easiest portable room air conditioner to transport. This unit can cool up to a 420 sq. ft. space (ambient temperature and humidity may influence optimum performance).
- Platinum color
- 13,000 BTU Cooling
- Self evaporating design exhausts most or all condensate automatically
- Digital remote control
- Automatic comfort and night program
- LCDI (Leakage-Current Detection and Interruption) plug
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 43 Pts / day
- Designed to provide quiet and efficient cooling to any room, with no permanent installation
- 3 fan speeds
- Two easy clean air filters
- Full thermostatic control (64 - 86 degrees)
- Pull handle belt and casters for easy mobility
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Extendable exhaust hose (up to 5ft.)
- Upgraded Plastic window kit included
- Window kit length: Max. 51"
- Refrigerant: R-22
- Air Flow (at high speed): 380 m3/h
- Maximum power consumption: 1175 W / 10.21 A
- Noise level (dBA): 34 - 43
- Power supply: 115 V / 60Hz / 1 Phase
- Unit dimensions: 20.5" W x 21.7" D x 19" H
- Packing Dimension: 24" x 23" x 31" (D)
- Net Weight: 79 lbs
- Gross Weight: 90 lbs
- ETL certified
*This unit comes with one year warranty and five year warranty on the compressor.
Return Policy for this item