New features include a new, fully electronic version of our CSS™ (continuous steam system), the world's first anti-calc warning system, removable water tank for easy filling, and a professional cork handle iron.
With our new electronic CSS™ (Continuous Steam System) technology, you’ll never have to worry about running out of steam in the middle of ironing again. Simply refill the built-in water tank when the water level is low (or the low water light indicates it’s time) and away you go. No more waiting. And because it's a fully electronic system, you will enjoy the benefits of the very latest CSS™ technology
The IronMaven™ J490A is the first ironing system equipped with an anti-calc warning system. In a few short steps, you can programme the boiler for the hardness of water that you are using (litmus paper is supplied) and the system will automatically tell you when it is time to use the de-scaling powder that is supplied. No more guessing!
- Easy to use panel
- Easy to clean
- Professional cork handle
- Aluminum sole plate... steam holes at the tip.
- CSS™ - allows easy & continuous refilling while in use
- Removable water container for CSS™
- Anti-calc warning system
- 50 p.s.i. operating pressure = DRY STEAM Low water light indicator - auto shut off for boiler only
- Iron hose & cord length 5.5
- Regular tap water
- Wattage 1450W/1750Wt
- 3.1 lb professional type iron with cork handle
- 8’ electrical cord
- Heavy-duty aluminum sole plate
Return Policy for this item