Moms with two stroller-aged kids rejoice! The famous Graco® Quattro Tour™ Stroller is now available as a Duo! The Quattro Tour™ Duo is a true crowd-pleaser. Toddlers (up to 50 pounds) in the front seat get to be part of the action, with a view of the road; have their own storage space underfoot, where they can easily drop or retrieve a favorite book; and their own cup and snack holder. Infants in their Graco® SnugRide® or Infant SafeSeat™ can either be easily clicked in and face your loving smile, or, once they’re older (up to 40 pounds), be placed in the elevated 3-position reclining seat with cup and snack holder. The Quattro Tour™ has a 20% smaller fold*, which makes it easier to lift and stow; an ergonomic handle that makes the stroller simple to maneuver; and a drop-down basket that can be accessed without disturbing baby, with plenty of storage space for a diaper bag. It also comes with one of Moms’ favorite features of the Quattro Tour™--the super-easy folding mechanism. The one hand gravity fold works with just one push of a button.
Stroller per seat weight recommendation: front seat not to exceed 50 lbs., rear seat not to exceed 40 lbs.
- Easy one hand fold – 20% smaller when folded*
- Ergonomic handles offer multiple hand positions for maximum maneuverability
- Spring suspension helps provide a smooth ride on any surface
- Drop down basket allows for easy access without disturbing baby
- Removable and washable seat pad
Rear Seat Features:
- 3-Position, flat-reclining seat
- Fits Graco® SnugRide® or infant SafeSeat™ car seats
- Accepts child up to 40 lbs.
Front Seat Features:
- Includes cup & snack holder as well as kid friendly storage
- Includes a car seat adapter to accept a second Graco® SnugRide® of infant SafeSeat™ car seat
- Accepts child up to 50 lbs.
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Height: 44"
- Width of Handle: 15.8"
- Wheelbase (wheels front to back): 28.9"
- Width (wheels left to right): 22.3"
*As compared to Graco® DuoGlider™ stroller
**This stroller is in brand new working condition, it may show some wear
due to the fact it was a showroom model.