Back by popular demand! The Twin EZ-2 Nurse Foam Nursing Pillow by Double Blessings allows mothers to nurse their twins hands-free!
The original EZ-2-Nurse Twins Nursing Pillow made of durable, precision-cut foam. It comes with a machine washable, zippered cover. The foam insert is thick, firm and supports up to 70 pounds.
The Twin EZ-2 Nurse Foam Nursing Pillow by Double Blessings emulates the position of how a mother brings a baby to breast in the bend of her arm. The angled top surface allows you to bring your babies to the pillow, and position them on their sides, so they are facing you to nurse. A baby should never be placed on a flat surface to nurse, because then he’ll have to turn his head sideways to meet the breast. Not only is that position uncomfortable, but it also impedes the natural swallow reflex and digestion.
- Angled top surface positions babies towards mom
- Precision-cut foam is thick, firm & supports up to 70 lbs.
- Removeable cover; machine washable
- The pillow secures behind mother with an adjustable strap and a side-squeeze buckle.
- The strap is designed to fit up to a 54" waist.
- The custom cover is zippered and removable for machine wash-and-dry, 100% polyester.
- The flat bottom surface of the pillow allows for bottle-feeding.
- Dimensions: 25" across (side-to-side) by 22" deep (front-to-back) and is 7" thick (on the outside perimeter) with an angle-cut from the outside perimeter to the inside perimeter of 5”. The detachable back pillow measures 11" x 4" x 11".
- Includes free detachable back pillow for mom’s extra comfort & support
- Includes free "Walk on the Wild Side...Have Twins!" bumper sticker! ($1.50 value)