"So you can sleep...while your baby sleeps..."
Babysense V is the most important monitor you will ever own. As much as parents want to watch over their precious newborns every single second of the day, even the best of parents need their sleep. Babysense™ V can help give you a peace of mind, by calling attention to any lack of movements or unusually slight movement. Infants move while sleeping and make barely perceptible movements. Parents are aware that sleep patterns and body movements change during sleep. At times intervention may even be required.
The simplest and most reliable monitor available, the Babysense™ V is comprised of two very sensitive sensor pads which are placed under the baby's mattress (without touching the baby), and a high speed microprocessor control unit. These pads constantly monitor the baby's movement. The control unit alerts you with a loud alarm if it does not detect any movement for 20 seconds or if it detects less then 10 micro-movements per minute so the parent can quickly go to the baby's aid. The alarm can only be turned off manually by the parent or caretaker when checking on the baby - it will NOT turn off automatically even if movement is detected again. Even the slightest body motions are registered as movement. These motion patterns trigger a flashing green light which can be clearly seen from a distance, providing you with peace of mind.
- Used in homes, day care centers and hospitals worldwide for over a decade!
- A must for any parent, grandparent or day-care provider
- The simplest, most reliable movement monitor available
- Alerts you with an alarm if infant's movement stops or is irregularly slow
- Suitable for all infants from birth to one year of age
- Operates on regular "AA" household batteries so there are no dangerous power cords for the baby to find.
- Compact, portable and easy to use
- Even the slightest body motions are registered as movement.
- Inexpensive peace of mind!
- Control unit
- 2 sensor pads
- Connecting cables
- Hanging bracket
- Parents user manual
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
Click here to view a demonstration video for the Babysense V
to learn more about reducing the risk of SIDS
BabySense V has received the "Adding Wisdom Award" from ParenttoParent.com!
Return Policy for this item