The distinctive shape of the Original Wheely Bug is very user friendly. The
bright and friendly design is an instant attraction to girls and boys alike.
They go backwards, forwards, sideways, and round and round. Children don't get
stuck against obstacles like some other ride on toys. Wheely Bugs help promote
gross motor skills and balance like no other toy. Wheely Bug bodies have a
padded layer of sponge which is covered with a tough layer of polyurethane
leatheroid and can be easily wiped clean. They are great to use on smooth level
floors and ideal for indoors. Wheely Bugs are constructed for years of fun and
are sure to become an heirloom toy.
- Totally new concept to encourage gross motor skills while having heaps of
- Bright, soft, unisex design... an instant attraction to little girls and
- Tough PU covering, resistant to the inevitable “little accidents”,
easy to clean.
- Padded with a 1” layer of soft sponge.
- Entirely non-toxic and contains no PVC.
- Weighs only Small: 4lb, Large: 5lb
- Constructed with only the highest quality components.
- Design Patented and Trademark Registered.
- Multidirectional castors, no more getting stuck against obstacles.
- Children love the easy, unlimited mobility.
- Researched and developed in child care centres (designed for “industrial”
- Certified tested to ASTM 963, CE EN71, JP ST05, AS/NZ ISO 8124.
- Intended for use on smooth floors, ideal for indoors, runs quietly.
- Recommended rider weight 50lb.
- Stainless steel spring mounted “feelers”, which wobble much to the
delight of children, have an internal cord to prevent pull out.
- Plywood base made from renewable plantation timber.
- Size: Small 15" L x 9" W x 8 ¾ " H (seat)
- For 1.5 yrs +
Return Policy for this item