The i500A has been designed from the ground up to deliver superior quality dry steam, and provide the best possible user experience.
The i500A offers a quick, efficient way of cleaning away polishing compounds, fingerprints, soap spots and dirt.
RELIABLE™ understands that the quality of a steamer is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use the best components available; 12-gauge wiring throughout, a ceramic (not plastic) terminal block, and an all stainless steel steam tank to eliminate the chance of rust.
Warranty: RELIABLE TM 1 Year
Best used for:
- Cleaning all types of compounds
- Fingerprints, soap spots and dirt
- With steam nozzle and electronic foot pedal (i500A)
- Also available with i37 steam gun (i500B)
- Automatic shut-off - with low water light indicator
- Regular tap water
- Pressure gauge manometer
- 50 p.s.i. operating pressure = DRY STEAM
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Ceramic terminal block
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- Quick disconnect fittings for steam hose (i500B model only)
- 4-pin (quick disconnect) plug for electrical connection
- Up to 4-hours of continuous steam
Return Policy for this item