The i700B is the industries most trusted dental steam cleaner. The i700B has been designed from the ground up to deliver superior quality steam, and provide the best possible user experience.
The i700B offers a quick, efficient way of cleaning away left over wax, plaster waste and other debris, and for polishing the final product.
RELIABLE™ understands that the quality of a steam cleaner is only as good (no matter how nice it looks) as what is inside it. This is why we use the best components available; 12-gauge wiring throughout, a ceramic (not plastic) terminal block, Teddington pressure control and an all stainless steel steam tank to eliminate the chance of rust.
Warranty: RELIABLE TM 1 Year
Best used for:
- Wax and plaster removal, polishing and cleaning
- Steam gun
- Built-in steam solenoid valves
- Automatic shut-off - with low water light indicator
- Teddington pressure control
- Built-in spare element, pressure gauge manometer
- Blow-down valve - regular tap water
- Up to 80 p.s.i. operating pressure = DRY STEAM
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring, ceramic terminal block
- Quick disconnect fittings for the steam hose
Return Policy for this item