The Barracuda™ zig-zag walking foot machine is a remarkably versatile
machine. Designed for boat owners, serious hobbyists, and small businesses, the
Barracuda does so much, for so little.
The stitch quality is comparable to an industrial machine, for a fraction of
the price... plus the added bonus of a zig-zag stitch, now that’s value!
The Barracuda has a top and bottom feeding system that is ideal for heavy,
bulky material. It produces a perfect, even stitch even when you are sewing over
WIth the extra power from its built-in speed reducer, the Barracuda has no
trouble going over 6, 8 even 10 plies of fabric at a time. It is quite
incredible to see how easy this machine performs the most difficult tasks.
All of the convenience features are standard to make your job easier; reverse
lever, oscillating shuttle hook, piping feet (1/8” > 3/16”) and of course
our trusted reputation for building quality, long lasting equipment.
Built-in speed reducer
Our built-in speed reducer allows the Barracuda to go through material that you
would never imagine. The speed reducer gives the machine extra torque to get
through the toughest jobs
Piping & zipper feet included
Standard on the new Barracuda is an inside welting foot that allows you to do
piping from 1/8" up to 3/16". Each machine also comes with an extra
outside zipper foot that is perfect for getting close to zippers.
Stitch width adjustment lever
The front center lever stitch length adjustment regulates the stitch from 0-6mm.
Convenient extension table
While the bed size on all portable walking foot machines is smaller than
conventional commercial machines, we supply each Barracuda with a handy
extension table that extends the working surface considerably.
Heavy-duty carrying handle
The heavy-duty carrying handle makes moving your Barracuda a simple task.
Reverse lever mechanism
A handy reverse lever is standard on each Barracuda, allowing you to reinforce
your seam with the ease of pushing down the lever.
Full accessory kit
Extra needles, bobbins, foot controller, thread stand, screwdriver and an
instruction book are included with the unit.
- Piping (welting) foot to do 1/8” > 3/16” piping and additional
outside zipper foot
- High lift walking foot with 1/4”clearance underneath the foot
- Built-in speed reducer for higher torque on heavy material
- Up to 4 stitches per inch
- Toothed belts and pulleys to prevent slippage
- Top and bottom feed
- Reverse lever
- Uses industrial standard 135x17 needles
- All-metal construction
- Includes an extension table measuring 12.5” x 6” with two folding leg
- Built-in motor and foot controller included
- Convenient carrying handle
- Model Barracuda™ 2000U-33
- Electrical 110V
- Maximum sewing speed 800 rpm
- Stitch length 0-6 mm
- Stitch width 5 mm
- Pressure foot lift By hand 9 mm (14 mm with custom adjustment)
- Needle system # 135 x 17 #9-#21
- Work space 7” - 178 mm
- Bed size 14.5” - 370 mm
- Hook type Oscillating shuttle
- Lubrication Manual
- Dimensions - head 14” x 7” x 12”
- Weight - net 34 lbs
- Shipping dimensions 19” x 11.5” x 19.75”
- Shipping weight 40 lbs
Return Policy for this item