The Germ Guardian® Pluggable UV-C Room Air Sanitizer eliminates over 98% of
airborne bacteria. It also destroys odors and allergens like dust mites and mold
spores. It is uses natural UV-C light to sanitize the air.
UV-C light is the same technology hospitals use to sanitize
Plug it in the kitchen or bathroom. Moms and dads love it next to the diaper
pail, and pet owners use it to destroy germs and fight unwanted odors in pet
The UV-C bulb should be replaced every 6-8 months depending on use
The Germ Guardian UV-C Pluggable Air Sanitizer harnesses the power of
naturally occurring UV-C light technology making it an effective way to kill
airborne bacteria and mold spores without the use of chemicals.
- UV-C light is the same technology hospitals use to sanitize. Ideal for
small rooms like the bathroom or bedroom, just plug it in to a wall socket
to destroy bacteria and fight odors.
- Kills over 98% of airborne bacteria.
- Fights odors from mildew, smoke, pet areas, cooking and more.
- Kills airborne mold spores.
- A special UV-C bulb is used that does not produce ozone.
- Product efficacy is tested and proven by the Harvard School of Public
Health and independent third-party laboratories.
- UV-C light technology is used in hospitals to sanitize
- Processes 456 cubic feet of air per hour
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Great to use in the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen
- No filters to clean or replace
- 1-year limited warranty
*Over 98% efficacy is proven by tests performed by the Harvard School of
Public Health and independent third-party laboratory testing.
- Construction: Plastic and aluminum
- Power: Plug
- Working Weight: 1lb.
- Air Processing: 456 cubic feet per hour
- Bulb: 3.5 watt ultraviolet-c light bulb
- Bulb Life: Approximately 4,000 hours
- Special Features: Bacteria and Odor Elimination
- Noise Level: Quiet
- Warranty: 1-year limited product warranty. See instruction manual for
further warranty information.
- Length: 3.5" L x 3.5" W x 11.25" H
Return Policy for this item