Keeping your baby happy and healthy is of the utmost concern. Today, with environmental pollutants invading your home, using the Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier Helps Baby Sleep unit is one way to offer the best protection for your baby's overall health.
The Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier includes the following features: it measures 16.5"x11"x11" and weighs 12 pounds. It is housed in perforated steel and has a 360 degree intake, has an air flow from the upper deck which is directed to one side, the filter can be easily removed through the bottom plate, and the fan and motor assembly generates 120 volts with 80 watts of power when used at a high speed.
This unit cleans a room up to 700 square feet, and traps large dust particles as well. It also has a HEPA and military carbon cloth which traps up to 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns. The Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier was specifically designed to wart out unwanted allergens, pollen, dust, tobacco smoke, dander, and other environmental odors. It also comes with the permafilt prefilter which has a guarantee of 5 years, along with parts and labor.
Cleansing your baby's room so that he or she can receive the cleanest air necessary can be achieved by utilizing the Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier Helps Baby Sleep unit.
While we have become attuned to the pollutants in the air, and dust and pollen, as well as chemicals emitted from companies in our cities and neighborhoods, having the Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier is just one more achievement for the engineers who designed this product for our little ones.
Keep our family safe and healthy is a priority we all try to maintain on a daily basis. Check out the Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier online and as others have noted through testimonials, this is one unit they are thrilled to have in their baby's room.
Specifically designed for Allergy and Asthma sufferers. Perfect for Baby's Room or Smaller Spaces
The smaller version of the AllergyMachine model, the baby's breathis great for areas to 700 sq feet. Perfect for 1-2 rooms, especially the bedroom. Combining the gas trapping ability of military carbon cloth and HEPA's particle filtration Austin engineers have created HEGA filtration - High Efficiency Gas Adsorption
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11" x 11"; Weight 12 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
- 80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and military carbon cloth unit
- 9.5" diameter 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Strategically placed military carbon cloth
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 8 lbs
- PERMAFILT Prefilter
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
- Fan Rating: 200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
- Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
- Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use