Clover C3320EX Color Weather Resistant Bullet Camera, Sony 1/3" EX-VIEW CCD, Horizontal Resolution of 420 TV lines, Metal Case, 0.05lux (EX-LUX) Usable Illumination, NTSC; PAL TV System, 200mA Power Consumption.
- Sony 1/3" EX-VIEW CCD
- Horizontal Resolution of 420 TV lines
- Low Illumination
- Metal Case
- High Quality Image
- High Resolution
- Built-in Electronic Auto Iris
- Built-in Backlight Compensation
- Cable & Power Adapter
- Image Pickup Device Sony 1/3" EX-VIEW CCD
- TV System NTSC; PAL
- No. of Pixels NTSC; 512(H) x 492(V)
- PAL ; 512(H) x 492(V)
- Scanning System 2:1 Interlaced
- Sync System Internal Sync
- Resolution 420 TV lines
- Usable Illumination 0.05lux (EX-LUX)
- S/N Ratio More than 48dB
- Gamma Characteristic 0.45
- Video Output 1.0V p-p 75 Ohms
- Electronic Shutter Speed NTSC; 1/60-1/100,00 sec
- PAL ; 1/50-1/100,00 sec
- Power Supply DC 12V
- Power Consumption 200mA
- Lens 3.6mm (92°)
- Operation Temperature -10°C - 50°C RH95% Max.
- Storage Temperature -20°C - 60°C RH95% Max.
- Weight Approx. 100g
- Dimensions 22(W) x 22(H) x 65(D)mm
Clover Electronics USA is a manufacturer of high quality CCTV products manufactured in Korea.
The Clover Product line includes multiple Observation Systems, B/W and Color Board Cameras and the FCC approved 2.4GHz Wireless Camera System. No other wireless video system has the ability to transmit clear video and audio signals as much as Clover’s range of 700ft. Line of Sight. In addition, all Clover systems are designed to be easy to install, user friendly and come with a one-year or longer warranty.