The Guardian Technologies GermGuardian UV-C Sanitizer kills over 99% of
It also kills airborne mold spores and fights odors. Use it in the home,
office, classroom or daycare to help sanitize the air. UV-C light is used in
hospitals and is highly effective at killing common germs and viruses. It is a
chemical-free way to sanitize the air. Guardian Technologies™ UV-C sanitizer
products use ultraviolet light to effectively sanitize surfaces and air.
A powerful fan draws air into the sanitizer and the UV-C light kills the
airborne bacteria. The whisper-quiet fan returns purified air back into the
room. It processes 1380 cubic feet of air per hour and is recommended to run
continuously. All this and the unit remains cool to the touch!
- Harnesses the power of naturally occurring UV-C light technology making it
an effective way to kill over 99% of airborne bacteria and mold spores
without the use of chemicals
- Kills 99% of Airborne Bacteria and Viruses
- Fights unwanted odors and allergens like mold and dust mites
- The natural UV-C light is able to kill germs without using harmful
- The natural UV-C light is commonly used by hospitals to sanitize surfaces
and kill germs.
- Processes 1380 cubic feet of air per hour
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Perfect for any room in your home or office
- Durable steel construction
- Special UV-C bulb that does not produce ozone
- Weight: 4.4lbs.
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 17
- Bulb Wattage 9 Watt
- Construction: Steel & Aluminum
Return Policy for this item