When mothers are separated from their infants at birth, it is very important they use an efficient electric breast pump to establish and maintain their milk supply. Pumping breast milk allows lactating women to collect and store milk for their babies. Breast pumping can help a new mother achieve her overall breastfeeding goal when she cannot nurse her baby. In addition, the cost of renting a breast pump is cheaper than buying formula!
Breast Pump Features:
- Ameda is the only breast pump available that protects your breastmilk from bacteria and viruses
- Hospital grade piston pump helps establish and maintain mother's milk supply
- The variable suction strength and cycling speed options are set independently of each other to accommodate mother's personal comfort level and to closely simulate baby's nursing patterns.
- The pump operates on AC power, or car adapter (included) for use in a variety of locations. One version of the Elite (17509) offers a built-in rechargeable battery.
- Mother can single or dual pump without having to reconfigure the pumping system.
- Convenient to carry and easy to clean.
- All Ameda products are latex free.
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Approximate Weight: 6 lbs.