Symphony is Medela's latest innovation in hospital-grade electric double
pumps and is available for moms to rent. Rental pumps are ideal for moms who
have a medical need or who want to use the same pump used in hospitals.
Medela initiated extensive research on electric breastpumps for the
development of the Symphony, led by internationally renowned lactation
researcher, Dr. Peter Hartmann, Ph.D.
Featuring the original 2-Phase Expression® technology – found only in
Babies breastfeed in 2 phases:
- Stimulation Phase – when babies first go to breast, they suck fast and
light to start milk flowing.
- Expression Phase – after milk flow or “let-down” starts, babies
breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster.
With this technology, Symphony is proven to reduce pumping time through
faster let-down and milk flow and to remove as much milk as a breastfeeding
- 2-Phase Expression technology mimics a baby’s natural nursing pattern
- Accommodates multiple users. Moms must use their own pump kit (sold
- Designed for moms who need to pump several times a day.
- Double or single pumping
- Electric automatic pumping for ease of use and efficiency.
- Battery and vehicle lighter power options convenient when an outlet isn't
nearby. Symphony Plus includes rechargeable batteries. Vehicle lighter
adapter sold separately.
- Adjustable speed/vacuum combinations lets you find the most comfortable
pump setting for you
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA-free
- Symphony breastpump
- English Symphony 2.0 Program Card, also available in Spanish and French
- Container stand
- Quick Start card
- Protector for card/cord
- Vacuum: 50-250 mmHg
- Power: 100-240V - 50/60 Hz 0.5A, 12V DC 25W
- UL Listed
- Unit Weight: 7.05 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 10 1/4 x 8 1/4 x 12 1/2
Return Policy for this item