This is a revolutionary mattress that is going to change your outlook on your baby's sleeping environment. The key features of this mattress are that it offers support and optimal weight distribution while allowing breath-ability should an infant flip over on its stomach. This mattress is made of open-cell Talalay latex. With this latex mattress the baby can still draw fresh oxygen due to the open cell structure. The latex gently cushions the back of the newborn's head reducing the possibilities of skull deformation. As the child grows, the latex is able to conform to the child's body to properly support and cushion pressure points for a better night's sleep. Latex is hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial, repelling dust mites and other allergens. Also, the Natura mattress is completely washable.
Made with 100% Talalay latex, which is created with an open-cell structure, the Baby Natura crib mattress is exceptionally breathable. It provides a natural ventilation system through the mattress, making it safe for your baby’s fragile respiratory system. The mattress offers natural, firm support while reducing the risk of flattening soft bones in the skull and providing optimal weight distribution for an ideal balance of comfort and support. Available in 4" height only.
Naturally hypoallergenic, antimicrobial and antibacterial, the Baby Natura crib mattress allows for maximum air circulation which allows heat and body moisture to dissipate, keeping the mattress fresh, dry and resistant the build up of harmful allergens.
- 4" NaturLatex™ Talalay latex core
- No harmful toxins, bleaches off-gassing or dyes
- Safely cushions growing body & provides correct, firm support
- Breathable, safe for baby’s fragile respiratory system
- Unbleached, soft terry cotton cover is fully removable
- Maximum air circulation prevents humidity & moisture build up
- Naturally flame retardant
- Removable cover can be machine washed and dried
- Promotes relaxing, tension-free sleep
Return Policy for this item