The Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper® Bedside Sleeper is a unique creation that allows you and your baby or babies to sleep safely and comfortably next to each other from the moment your he or she comes home.
Whether you choose to breast feed or bottle feed, the Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper® enables you to reach over and draw them close for feeding without disturbing the warmth and security of your or your baby's bed.
The benefits of co-sleeping are currently being studied and findings support this behavior as normal and healthy for both mother and child. Research suggests that the practice of co-sleeping may reduce the incidence of S.I.D.S.
The Co-Sleeper® keeps one or two babies close to you at all times. You can rest comfortably and recuperate from childbirth while attending to your child(ren) without leaving your bed. This is especially important after Caesarean section births. It attaches to your bed under the mattress and is securely strapped into place. It connects to twin, full, queen, king and California King adult beds and can hold one or two babies comfortably.
The Co-Sleeper® is 40" x 28" x 31" and has a weight limit of 30 lbs. in the co-sleeping position and 50 lbs. when used as a play yard. If your bed is greater than 24" tall, a leg extension kit can be purchased at an additional cost.
The many benefits of using Arm's Reach Bedside Co-Sleeper® bassinet:
- Mother can breastfeed during the night without getting up, thus meeting needs of both mother and baby.
- If the child(ren) is/are restless, the mother can simply reach over and comfort them. Research shows benefits of a quick response to a baby's needs. Early bonding makes for a secure beginning.
- Mother can enjoy more rest because she can reach her baby from her bed.
- From the first day home mother and baby are able to bond and this bond carries through for the rest of their lives.
- You can breast feed twins at night at the same time or separately.
- You can place the sleeping twin in the Bedside Co-sleeper and the hungry one next to you.
- Nurse the first baby off to sleep, then switch their positions when it's time to feed the next baby. Feeding them together will involve sitting up in bed and using plenty of pillows.
Arm's Reach® Converts
When a playard is a necessity, Arm's Reach® is the answer. The unit converts into a handsome and sturdy playard with a double trampoline floor and industry-approved safety locking arms. Not intended for use by children old enough to climb out.
The unit will easily convert to a convenient changing table that can be moved easily to any part of the house.
Return Policy for this item
Black w/ Toffee Liner
Model: 8111BS-NCocoa w/ Natural Liner