Get speed and increased accuracy that only electronic weighing can provide - weigh in lbs or kgs at the press of a button. The weight display is mounted on a tilt mount which permits the indicator to be angled for easy viewing. A keypad for entry of known empty chair weights is also provided, thus giving the exact weight of the patient accurately and instantly in large .5" / 13 mm digits
Customers specializing in the care of nonambulatory patients provided information which was transferred into features and benefits of these scales, evident the first time you use the scale!
- Padded handrail for ambulatory patients
- Weight display is mounted on a tilt mount for easy viewing.
- Platform is designed to accommodate all sizes of wheelchairs.
- Ramp is designed for a smooth approach and exit.
- Capacity: 400 lb x .2 lb / 180 kg x .1 kg
- Shipping Weight: 177 lb / 80 kg
- Platform: 30" x 26" / 762mm x 660 mm with nonskid removable mat.
- Display: .7" high-contrast LCD
- Power Source: 6 "C" size alkaline batteries or optional AC adapter