Purifying indoor air is one of the most important investments you can make. Poor indoor air quality can cause or contribute to the development of chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma and other allergies. It can also cause headaches, dry eyes, nasal congestion, nausea and fatigue. In fact, according to research conducted by the United States Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air pollution is among the top five environmental risks to public health.
The Neoair Enviro 68108 is a new home air purifier concept that features the cutting 5 different air cleaning technologies all combined in a sharp compact design.
Whether you want to remove dust and pollen from the bedroom, drastically reduce cigarette smoke in the den, or rid the baby's room of diaper pail odors, the Neoair Enviro can handle all your needs. Every room is full of potentially harmful airborne pollutants; most are virtually invisible to the naked eye but still extremely tough on our health. The enviro 68108 advanced features can automatically detect and drastically reduce them, helping you and your family live more comfortably.
The Neoair Enviro 68108 is not your common air purifier. It represents the future of air purification technology.
Neoair Enviro is not your ordinary air purifier. There are many reasons why the Enviro is among the most technologically advanced, efficient air purifiers available.
In addition to the amazing 5-stage purification technology, it also offers a multitude of features and settings in its multi-function digital console.
- Air Pollution Sensor - A built-in air pollution sensor has been strategically integrated to detect the severity and concentration of indoor air pollutants. As the levels of contaminants rise in the room, it automatically adjusts to purify the air, dynamically insuring the highest level of air quality.
- Air Pollution Sensor Display - This sensor indicates the level of air pollution detected by the sensor
- Fan Speed Indicator - If manual operation is desired, you will be able to select the fan speed that best suits your need. You can choose Low, Medium or High mode.
- Dual Mode Operation - Automatic - Optimizes airflow speed according to the air pollution level detected in the room, or Manual - In this mode, you can manually adjust the different airflow speeds.
- HEPA Replacement Indicator - The HEPA replacement indicator illuminates when the filter needs to be replaced, leaving out all the guessing. This function has been engineered to ensure your air purifier is always working in its optimal condition.
- Timer Control - A slick Timer lets you select the desired time of operation of the unit with increments of 2, 4 and 8 hours. Your air purifier automatically shuts off at the selected time.
- Ionic Discharger Indicator - The lighted icon displays the ionic generating function of the unit.
|Air purification capacity in rooms
||up to 450 sq. ft., or 41 sq. mt|
||Very quite operation, less than 26 dB|
||ISO, CE, UL|
||25 watts - 39 watts|
(less than a 40 watt light bulb)
||11.5 feet per second|
|Compact Sharp Design
||17.8" x 8.4" x 12"|
|Wireless Remote Control
|Multi-Function Digital Display
|Negative Ions Output
||1.5 million/cubic cm|
Return Policy for this item