Using household cleaners, detergents, or other chemical materials can emit vapors into your home. In addition, dust, pollen, smoke, and other allergens can affect you or family members who have asthma or chemical sensitivity problems. The Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier is the perfect unit to utilize in your home or office.
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier includes the following: measuring 23"x14.5"x14.5" and weighing 45 pounds, it has a 360 degree intake. This provides a thorough air cleaning solution in your home and removes particles, chemicals, and other noxious gases. It draws over 250 cubic feet of air through its filter which contains 15 pounds of carbon zeolite.
Using a mix of carbon zeolite and potassium iodide, the Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier will remove volatile organic chemicals. For those who are sensitive to chemicals, this unit is highly recommended for its effectiveness against airborne allergens.
In addition to having been approved by the CSA, UL, and CE, the Austin Air HealthMate Air Plus Purifier has a 3-speed control switch, 120 volts of power, and uses 115 watts of power when set on high. With a 5 year parts, labor, and filter warranty, you can be assured that this powerful unit can cleanse your home and alleviate allergic reactions to odors, dander, smoke, and most other airborne chemical vapors.
The Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier is perfect for your home and can be placed in any room. It can also be utilized in your office where so many environmental toxins find their way into your building or small place of business. If you or any family member suffers from asthma or has strong allergic reactions to chemicals and other odors, this unit can help to clear your home of odors so that you can all breathe easier and stay healthy.
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"; Weight 45 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
- 115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 13.5" diameter 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite impregnated with potassium iodide to remove harmful gasses for chemically sensitive
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use
Return Policy for this item
Model: HM450Midnight Blue