The Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. HEGA Air Purifier is affordable and is perfect for allergy sufferers either for use in your home or office. Consumers report that this unit is effective for those who have chemical sensitivities including: dust, pollen, smoke, gases or other odors, and is especially great for those who live in large cities or in areas where pollutants are high.
The team who developed the Austin Air Allergy Machine combined the carbon cloth's gas trapping properties with HEPA particles filtration. Engineers named their new filtration discovery HEGA or High Efficiency Gas Adsorption. Activated carbon is woven into a lightweight cloth, which is powerful enough to protect military personnel from toxic poisons. In fact, this unit was specifically designed for allergy and asthma sufferers.
Perfect for your baby's room or smaller spaces in your home, the Allergy Machine is great for areas up to 700 sq feet. Utilizing this unit in your bedroom or kitchen, or any area in your home where dust and pollen is more prevalent, the gas trapping ability of military carbon cloth and HEPA's particle filtration removes unwanted odors and vapors from your home or office.
Measuring 16.5"x11"x11" and weighing 12 pounds, this lightweight unit can be easily transported throughout your home where it best serves your family's needs. With 120 volts of power, and 80 watt consumption at the high setting, you can be assured that the Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. HEGA Air Purifier will do the job it is meant to do.
If you live in a city dwelling or in a neighborhood where chemical vapors or dust and pollutants infiltrate your home or office, the Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. HEGA Air Purifier will alleviate any concerns you may have about further damage to your lungs due to asthma or other allergic reactions.
- Height: 16.5"; Width: 11" x 11"; Weight 12 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1 amp, 120 volts
- 80 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: High efficiency shaded pole motor rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and Military Carbon Cloth Unit
- 9.5" diameter 11.25" height
- 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Strategically placed military carbon cloth
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 8 lbs
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 200cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 700 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use