If you or any family member suffers from allergies or chemical odors, the Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier HM 400 is one of the best midrange home or office air purifiers. Not only is it cost-effective to operate, but it is ideal if you suffer from allergies, odors, or chemical sensitivities. It is very effective in removing allergy causing particles.
The Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier HM400 is a perfect choice for either your home or office. Meeting HEPA standards, this unit traps 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns. Therefore, you can be assured that the Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier HM400 will effectively remove a wide variety of allergens including dust, pollen, dander, odors, and chemical vapors.
The specifications of this unit include: measurements of 23"x14.5"x14.5" and weighs 45 pounds. It has a 360 degree intake with steel intake housing. Its air flow output is from the upper deck and directed to one side. The plate on the bottom can be easily removed to access the filter. The coat finish is a backed-on powder. It also includes fan and motor assembly which has a 3-speed control switch, and its power is 120 volts with 115 watts of consumption when used at the highest setting. It has been approved by the CSA, UL, and CE.
In addition, the Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier HM400 is an HEPA and carbon zeolite unit. The carbon zeolite mix and potassium iodide enable this unit to remove volatile organic chemicals. It is highly recommended for those who have chemical sensitivity.
There are approximately 15 pounds of carbon and zeolite in this unit which acts effectively against allergens. This powerful unit can clean a room up to 1500 square feet when on its highest setting. It comes with a 5 year labor, parts and filter guarantee.
The Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier HM400 can be placed in any room in your home or office. It effectively cleans and purifies the air from dust, pollen, dander, and other airborne allergens which may affect your health.
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"; Weight 45 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
- 115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and carbon/zeolite unit
- 13.5" diameter 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use
Return Policy for this item
Model: HM-400Midnight Blue