If you or your family members are suffering by the affects of tobacco smoke or pet odors, the Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Air Purifier is the unit for you. Daddy to the Austin Air Allergy Machine Jr. HEGA Air Purifier, this unit is more powerful and affords you the opportunity to utilize it either in your home or office.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Air Purifier removes smoke, mold, mildew, irritants which trigger asthma attacks, allergens, germs, bacteria, viruses, chemicals, gases, and odors.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Air Purifier was specially designed for allergy and asthma sufferers. Combining the gas trapping ability of military carbon cloth and HEPA's particle filtration, engineers have created HEGA filtration also known as High Efficiency Gas Adsorption. This air cleaner will effectively clean your air and remove irritants and allergens up to an area of 1500 square ft.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine's measurements are: 23"x14.5"x14.5". It weighs 45 pounds. With labor, parts, and filter warranty for 5 years, you can be assured that it will do the job of cleansing your home effectively and alleviate the suffering from allergens and environmental sources. Featuring a fan and motor assembly, this unit has a 360 degree intake, and is housed in perforated steel. With a 3-speed control switch, the power range is 120 volts and uses 115 watts when placed on high speed.
Easily portable, the Austin Air Allergy Machine has wheels so that you can utilize it in any part of your home. Health concerns are important in today's environment, especially with so many industries occupying suburban neighborhoods. The pollutants can easily infiltrate your home or office, especially if you live and work in a large city.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Air Purifier was design for asthma and allergy sufferers. It can alleviate the stress caused by breathing unwanted toxins, and can keep your family safe and well protected.
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"; Weight 35 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360° intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
- 115 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
HEPA and military carbon cloth unit
- 13.5" diameter 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Strategically placed military carbon cloth
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 13 lbs
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400 cfm on high setting: cleans a room area of up to 1500 ft.
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use