Roomaid is a highly efficient air filtration system, ideal for nurseries, children's bedrooms and other areas where space may be at a premium. Roomaid’s HEPA filter removes 99.97% of particulates 0.3 microns and larger. Roomaid’s V.O.C. (Volatile Organic Compound) filter removes harmful gases that come from household chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Washable Pre-filter: Machine-washable pre-filter lasts indefinitely.
- Low Electrical Costs: It takes 13 1/3 Roomaids to consume the same amount of electricity as a regular 60 Watt light bulb. Run the Roomaid nonstop, all year for only $3.94 in electrical costs. (based on 10¢ per KWH)
- Uni-Structure HEPA Cartridge: Absolute airtight unit that will outperform any comparably priced HEPA filter and lasts up to five years.
- Three-Stage Filtration: Stage 1: Washable foam pre-filter-can be replaced every year if washed every 3 months.
- Removes dust, lint and large particulates: Stage 2: HEPA filter-replace every 2 to 5 years depending on usage.
- 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 microns. Removes dust, pollen, bacteria, animal dander, attached viruses, cigarette smoke, radon daughters and more.
Stage 3: V.O.C. filter-replace every 6 months.
- Removes hazardous chemicals that may off-gas from cleaners, paints, solvents, carpets, furniture and other items containing synthetic materials.