Amaircare® Portable Air Filtration Systems will effectively clean the air in a target area. Using HEPA filtration they remove 99.97% of particulates from 0.3 microns. V.O.C. filters remove harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (gases that come from household chemicals and synthetic materials).
- Easy-to-Change Filters: Easily removable tops for quick filter changes. Ask about filter options.
- Metal Cabinets: Provide greater protection of filters and internal components and do not emit toxins.
- Casters (models 3000,4000): Easily move the unit to a different location.
- Highly-Efficient Motor/Fans: Consume less electricity and can run non-stop for years.
- Optimized Air-Flow: Cleaned air is vented downward, forcing settled particles into an upward circulation pattern so they are easily drawn into the filter.
- Stage 1: Washable foam pre-filter-can be replaced every year if washed every 3 months.
Removes dust, lint and large particulates.
- Stage 2: HEPA filter-replace every 2 to 5 years depending on usage.
99.97% efficient @ 0.3 microns. Removes dust, pollen, bacteria, animal dander, attached viruses, cigarette smoke, radon daughters and more.
- Stage 3: V.O.C. filter-replace every 6 months.
Removes hazardous chemicals that may off-gas from cleaners, paints, solvents, carpets, furniture and other items containing synthetic materials.