The Amaircare 2500 HEPA air purifiers offer an effective solution for
general, indoor air quality problems. The 2500 features a non-woven, carbon
pre-filter for trapping odors and large particulate, a HEPA filter for removal
of all particulate that measures 0.3 microns or greater, and a carbon
post-filter for additional odor removal. The 2500 VOC model offers the same
particle filter but adds an 8 lb. activated carbon filter which makes it a great
choice indoor environments polluted by a significant amount of chemicals, odors
or VOCs. The Amaircare 2500 air purifiers will clean an area up to 650 square
feet, but will perform best in an area no larger than 225 square feet. Both
models are well suited for dealing with everyday air quality concerns.
- For airborne particle and VOC removal
- Maximum coverage: 650 sq. ft. (2 air changes/hr)
- Recommended coverage: 225 sq. ft. (6 air changes/hr)
- Small room air purifier
- True HEPA filter (50 sq. ft of media w/ 10 pleats per inch)
- Traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Non-woven carbon post filter
- Optional 8 lb carbon filter
- Separately changeable filters
- Individual filter change timers
- Electronic touch-pad controls
- 3 speed fan
- Low noise level
- 360° air intake, 240° outflow
- No casters
- UL and CSA approved
- All metal housing
- Made in Canada
How it Works:
- Room air is drawn into the system via the 360° intake grill.
- The air first moves through the carbon pre-filter. This filter captures
large particles, odors and VOC.
- Next the air moves through the HEPA filter which captures airborne
pollutants 0.3 microns or greater.
- Last, the air moves through a carbon post-filter for additional removal of
odors and VOC.
- Purified air is then returned to the room via four evenly spaced outflow
- Pre-filter: replace every 3 - 6 months for normal household use.
- HEPA Filter: replace every 2 - 5 year for normal household use.
- Optional VOC carbon Filter: replace every 2 years for normal household
- Carbon post-filter: replace every 3 - 6 months for normal household use.
Note: Filter life is based on continuous operation. Filter life will be
longer if only used periodically. When used in heavily polluted environments
filters will need to be changed more often.