The AllerAir 4000 Exec UV Air Purifier is a complete air purification system which gives you 3 levels of protection from 3 types of airborne contaminants found in indoor air: particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen, and pet dander; microbiological toxins such as bacteria, viruses, and mold micro toxins; and airborne gases and chemicals such as ammonia, benzene, toluene, mold spores, and tobacco smoke.
The true HEPA filter traps 99.97% of particles a small as 0.03 microns, including bacteria, viruses, and droplets containing viruses and allergens. The cleanable pre-filter traps larger particles and can be changed in under 30 seconds. The UV germicidal lamp destroys DNA of any organisms trapped on the filter or passing through the filtration system. The MAC-B mass 10 lb. of activated carbon filter traps airborne chemicals, gases, and odors; while the the 2 ant-microbial filters suppress any microorganisms around the filters.
- Compact model for Microbiological or Mold Problems
- UV lamp 10 lbs Specially Blended Carbon
- True HEPA filter
- Laser tested to remove 99.97% of 0.3 Micron particulates and larger
- 10 lbs. granules and zeolite + 2 anti microbial filters.
- Effective up to 1500 SQ. FT.
- 3 speed fan up to 400CFM
- Changes air in 1200 cubic feet every 30 minutes
- Weighs only 42 lbs on easy roll casters
- 5 year limited warranty.