Graco’s AFFIX Highback Booster Car Seat with Latch System, in Atomic, helps
keep your growing child safe. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)—one of
the most respected resources in child safety—recommends that children 4 feet 9
inches tall or under should ride in a belt positioning booster seat. In support
of the AAP recommendation, the AFFIX Highback Booster Seat with Latch keeps your
“big kid” riding in high back booster seat mode from 30 – 100 lbs. and
from 38 – 57 inches tall. Then, when your child is ready, it converts to
backless mode for children 40 – 100 lbs. and from 40 – 57 inches tall. It’s
like having two booster seats in one!
Installation is a snap with the AFFIX: you can install this high back car
seat in just seconds with just one hand, thanks to the unique one-hand,
front-adjust LATCH system. Since it has the front-adjust feature, it’s easy to
quickly tighten the booster to your vehicle’s seat, keeping it properly in
place. The LATCH system establishes a secure connection between the booster and
the vehicle seat.
Since the booster – both in high back booster seat mode and in backless
mode – stays securely in place and properly installed to your vehicle’s back
seat, it’s easy for your child to self-buckle. After all, “big kids” like
to do things on their own!
Kids of all ages are happiest when they’re comfortable, so as a parent you’ll
love the comfort features built right into the AFFIX. The headrest was designed
with multiple layers to maximize your child’s comfort. And, the full coverage
back support provides comfort even as your child grows. Part of the safety of
this seat is the headrest and the protection it offers to your child. So, it’s
designed to be fully adjustable, so that you can always achieve the proper fit,
keeping your child secure on all of your journeys together.
Integrated cup holders are just right for holding your child’s cup, water
bottle or snacks, and the hideaway storage compartment is perfect for storing
for small games and toys. Bigger kids really appreciate these thoughtful extras
that are just for them.
- Designed with the style and comfort features that kids love
- Easily converts to backless booster for years of use
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Fully-adjustable headrest keeps your growing child secure
- Open-loop belt guides help you correctly position your vehicle's seat belt
- Integrated cup holder and hide-away storage compartment keeps your child's
drinks and favorite things within arm's reach
Age / Weight Recommendations:
- Highback mode from 30 - 100 lbs. and 38 - 57 inches tall.
- Backless mode from 40 - 100 lbs. and 40 - 57 inches tall.
- As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, children 4 feet 9
inches tall or under should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
The AFFIX Highback Booster Car Seat with Latch System is designed to help
keep your precious growing child safe. This seat has been engineered and crash
tested to meet or exceed standards, including:
- U.S. Compliance Standard FMVSS 213
- Side Impact Tested for Occupant Retention by the vehicle harness system
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak Crash Force approximately 2x
Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures to ensure material integrity under
extreme temperature conditions
Return Policy for this item