The Maclaren Mark II is the lightest umbrella stroller ever. Weighing in atan impressive 7.3 lbs., the Maclaren Mark II is speedy, light on its feet, andultra-sleek. But it also has some pretty nice bells and whistles too, like4-wheel suspension, a best-in-class, ergonomic brake system, and a UPF 50+extra-large hood with a built-in sun visor. Plus, you can fold it right up andeasily tote it away, thanks to its handy carry strap. Your baby will enjoy theride from the Mark II’s comfy mesh seat, perfect for little ones 6 months andup.
- Appropriate from 6 months with a single position seat.
- Innovative hexagonal frame design creates superior structural integrity that is lighter than air.
- Water-resistant, ripstop fabric to endure the rigours of outdoor activity and travel.
- UPF 50+, extra-large waterproof hood with mesh peek-a-boo window and extendable sun visor for maximum protection.
- Breathable mesh centre panel seating for child’s ultimate comfort. Antimicrobial handles. Best-in-class ergonomic linked cable brake system .
- 4-wheel suspension for superior maneuvering over rugged terrain.
- Oversized, easy-access shopping basket.
- Compact umbrella fold and carry strap for tote-and-go ease.
- Includes custom-sized raincover.
- Material: Polyester
- Open - 40.75"H x 29.13" L x 18.75" W
- Folded - 45.25" L x 7.88 W" x 8.63" D
- Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Age: 6 Months to 55 lbs.