The CYBEX Solution X-fix high back booster seat has received numerous awards
from the most renowned European consumer testing institutions. Now available on
the US market.
In addition to the patented 3-position reclining headrest that prevents the
child's head from falling forward when asleep, the Linear Side-impact Protection
(L.S.P. System) absorbs the energy of a side-impact collision at a very early
stage and protects the child's sensitive head and shoulder area. The rigid LATCH
System further enhances stability and safety. This user-friendly high back
booster is also compatible with cars that are not equipped with LATCH.
The CYBEX patented 3-position reclining headrest guarantees optimal
protection in the case of a side-impact. This revolutionary technology safely
shifts the balance point of the child's head slightly back and prevents it from
falling forwards when the child is asleep. In the case of a side-impact
collision, the child's sensitive head remains within the safety zone of the
seat, ensuring optimal protection. Furthermore, our patented 3-position headrest
offers a more comfortable sleeping position for a safe and peaceful journey.
The Linear-Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P. System) systematically
absorbs the force of a side-impact collision in a linear series of reaction
through the use of the shoulder and head protectors. At the same time, the
body's kinetic energy caused by the impact is absorbed at a very early stage and
the head is actively led into a safe position.
- Attaches to the vehicle via “rigid latch”
- Ridged latch stores completely within the base when not in use.
- Pivoting arms on ridged latch allow for easy installation accommodating
different vehicle seat angles.
- Can be installed in the vehicle quickly and easily – which means less
chance for misuse.
- Vehicle seat belt must be used to secure seat whether occupied or not.
- Seat back adjusts to eleven different heights.
- Employs EPS foam (Expanded Polystyrene Foam) in head and torso support.
- Head and Torso supports adjust in tandem—keeping head, neck, and
shoulders well protected from side impact.
- Internationally patented 3 position reclining headrest making it possible
for a child to sleep while sitting upright (not falling forward) and within
the “Safety Zone”
- SXF comes with latch guides. No more struggling to find the latch
connection points or marring vehicle seat covering while searching. Latch
Guides are also sold separately for multiple seating positions and cars.
- Eleven position adjustable headrest for a perfect fit.
- Recline helps keep child's head from falling forward while asleep.
- Seat Cushion cannot be used without back—linear side impact protection
rules our thoughts. Since most deaths occur during a side impact crash-we
choose to raise the standard of safety. We are raising the safety bar in the
- Leading safety and design awards achieved in Europe.
- At least 3 years of age
- Between 33 and 100 pounds
- Between 38 and 60 inches tall
- Length / Width / Height : 17.7", 18.5", 26-32.3" inches
- Weight: 15.4 lbs
- Fabric covers machine washable
- Engineered and designed in Germany
Return Policy for this item
Model: 12-4100015Pure Black
Model: 12-4100014Purple Rain