Lightweight, sporty and infinitely convenient, the Inglesina swift stroller
features an easy-to-use umbrella fold and a signature carry handle. When closed,
swift locks automatically into a small, compact package that weighs a meager
thirteen pounds including canopy.
The newest version of the swift provides an extended canopy system that
offers your baby more protection from the sun and rain and a basket matching the
color of the seat. Even though the swift strolls and stores so easily, your baby
will also enjoy the ride in a nicely padded, four-position reclining seat with
leg support. How many lightweight strollers offer this feature? Ideal for
smaller babies or toddlers who, like you, prefer to roll in style.
- Ergonomic soft-touch handles for easy maneuverability
- Reclining, four-position backrest for maximum comfort of the baby
- Convenient carry handle for easy use and storage on the go
- Surprisingly roomy storage basket
- Swiveling front wheels equipped with a locking-unlocking system which -
once activated - automatically position the wheels straight
- Amortized front and rear 5.5" diameter wheels
- Adjustable safety belt with 5 points
- Adjustable hood equipped with rear storage pocket
- Open Dimensions: 18.9" W x 42.5" H x 29.7" D
- Closed Dimensions: 10.24" W x 41.3" H x 12.2" D
- Weight: 13.2 lbs.
- Use from 3 months to 55 lbs. (approximately 36 months)
Return Policy for this item