To get professional quality results you need a professional quality iron made
with components that will endure the rigors of commercial use. The i30 iron is
designed to provide quality dry steam, and with its cork handle is comfortable
to use for long periods of time.
The i30 uses a die-cast aluminum plate with 32 separate steam chambers, which
eliminates condensation even when used with an extra long steam hose. A manual
reset thermal fuse, and thermostat with heavy-duty round riveted points ensures
safety and longevity.
- Only iron that has a reversible micro-switch, so it can be used by right
or left handed users.
- Iron handle is made of natural cork. It will stay cool to the touch, will
last for years, and the best part is it’s a sustainable resource.
- Easy to clean aluminum soleplate with holes at the tip for maximum steam
- Comes with heat resistant silicone-rubber iron pad to rest the iron on.
The iron can be safely left on the pad for extended periods of time.
- 3.9 lb. iron
- 800W element
- 7’ long steam hose
- Quick-release steam plug
- 4-pin electrical connection
- Silicone iron rest
- Made in Italy
Return Policy for this item