Introducing: the Burley Plus! The Burley Plus extends the life and value of
your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo trailercycle by converting it into a bike! Now, you
can turn your super-stable, tow-behind trailercycle into a fully functional bike
for your child. The Burley Plus is perfect for when children are prepared to
stop training on the trailercycle and ready to ride on their own.
- Trailercycle frame, with handlebar, seat, and wheel
- Patented Burley Trailercycle Hitch
- Rear bike rack for connecting and towing trailercycle
- Safety flag
- Lightweight aluminum frame for durability, high performance and a solid
- Front and rear brakes provide stopping power and control
- Styling is consistent with Piccolo or Kazoo
- Front & Rear Brakes
- Burley Plus Frame with Stem and Fork
- Front Wheel
- Users manual
- Weight Capacity: 85 lbs.
- Fork Material: Steel
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Weight: Complete bike 22 lbs.
- Wheel Size: 20"
The Piccolo or Kazoo trailercycles are sold separately and are required for
use with the Burley Plus Conversion Kit. You can easily remove the hitch/towbar
from your Piccolo or Kazoo's main frame and insert the Burley Plus Conversion
Kit. Transfer the handlebars from the trailercycle and mount the brakes with
ease. The Plus conversion kit offers 2-wheel rideability with the trailercycle
your kids have grown to love.
Return Policy for this item