Watching your child grow is one of parenthood's great joys. Keeping up with
that growth can sometimes be a source of frustration - and expense. We build
Young America furniture so that it can grow along with your child. From infant's
haven all the way through your teen's "personal space", our furniture
is there, adapting to changing styles and needs.
A Built To Grow Bravo Crib is a safe sleeping space for your baby. The open
design gives it an airy appearance capped with flowing curves. Each crib is
built to meet or exceed the highest standards for safety and quality. All Young
America cribs are Greenguard and Intertek certified for your peace of mind.
Built To Grow Cribs may be converted to toddler or Full beds as your child grows
into the next stages. Made in USA.
The Built To Grow Bravo Crib is a quintessential traditional baby crib, and
because it's by Young America, you know it is a safe, healthy and sturdy place
for your baby to sleep. The Bravo Crib features classic design elements like
slats on all sides, plus gentle arches in the headboard and ends that give it
understated elegance. It's simple, it's clean, and since it's Built To Grow,
your little one can use it from infancy through college and beyond.
- Mattress platform with two adjustable heights
- Openings for bumper ties
- Converts to toddler bed with Toddler Bed Kit (sold separately)
- Converts to full bed with Full Bed Kit (sold separately)
- Accommodates Safety Rails when converted using Full Bed Kit (Toddler Bed
Kit includes a toddler rail)
- Accommodates Underbed Storage Drawers or Trundle when converted using Full
Bed Kit (Storage Drawers not compatible with Safety Rails)
- Available in a variety of solid, antiqued or lightly distressed
(sand-thru) paints and rich wood stains
- Painted furniture is constructed from poplar solids, with select hardwood
veneers; stained furniture is constructed from hard maple and select
hardwood solids, with maple veneer
- Quality Tested & Certified by Intertek, the leading third party
- GREENGUARD Certified, indicating it meets the most stringent chemical
- Dimensions: 30.75"(w) x 51.50"(h) x 58.50"(d)
- Weight: 120lbs
Please contact us for a shipping quote at 443-539-1440.