Watching your child grow is one of parenthood's great joys. Keeping up with
that growth can sometimes be a source of frustration - and expense. We build
Young America furniture so that it can grow along with your child. From infant's
haven all the way through your teen's "personal space", our furniture
is there, adapting to changing styles and needs.
Putting your infant into a crib is a big step. The Built To Grow Debut Crib
is a perfect way to mark this tender milestone with confidence. Each crib is
built to meet or exceed the highest standards for safety and quality. All Young
America cribs are Greenguard and Intertek certified for your peace of mind.
Built To Grow Cribs may be converted to toddler or Full bed as your child grows
into the next stage. Made in USA.
The Built To Grow Debut Crib is a quintessential traditional baby crib, and
because it's by Young America, you know it is a safe, healthy and sturdy place
for your baby to sleep. The Debut Crib features classic design elements like
slats on all sides, and crisp, clean lines that give it a contemporary edge.
It's simple, it's youthful, and since it's Built To Grow, your little one can
use it from infancy through college and beyond.
- Mattress platform with two adjustable heights
- Openings for bumper ties
- Converts to toddler bed with Toddler Bed Kit (sold separately)
- Converts to full bed with Full Bed Kit (sold separately)
- Accommodates Safety Rails when converted using Full Bed Kit (Toddler Bed
Kit includes a toddler rail)
- Accommodates Underbed Storage Drawers or Trundle when converted using Full
Bed Kit (Storage Drawers not compatible with Safety Rails)
- Available in a variety of solid, antiqued or lightly distressed
(sand-thru) paints and rich wood stains
- Painted furniture is constructed from poplar solids, with select hardwood
veneers; stained furniture is constructed from hard maple and select
hardwood solids, with maple veneers
- Quality Tested & Certified by Intertek, the leading third party
- GREENGUARD Certified, indicating it meets the most stringent chemical
- Dimensions: 30.75"(w) x 46.00"(h) x 58.00"(d)
- Weight: 105lbs
Please contact us for a shipping quote at 443-539-1440.