The duet gives side-by-side new meaning with its ease of maneuverability and
slim, single buggy width. While it's lighter and more compact, the duet still
packs a punch with robust engineering and ultra adaptability. Versatile,
convenient, and compact, the Mountain Buggy duet Double Buggy Stroller can be
used in either single or double mode to suit the changing needs of your family.
This side-by-side stroller accommodates one child or two, from birth up to 5
years. The duet's slender, compact design and 10-inch tires make it easy to
maneuver on urban streets or mountain trails, so you can enjoy the fun and
freedom of an active lifestyle with kids in tow. New features for 2013 include: Tail free harness for no-fuss strap adjustment
without excess straps ensuring no risk of harming baby, swing-away bumper bar,
automatic frame lock, and easy to remove zip-off fabric.
- Ultra slimline twin buggy at 25" wide, it is the same width as a
single buggy and the narrowest side-by-side on the market
- Takes two travel systems or two single mountain buggy carrycots;
Compatible with Graco Snugride and Peg Perego Primo Viaggio car seats with use of adapter (sold
- Has independent seats with full lie flat recline and independent sun hoods
- Compact fold with new automatic frame lock and quick release 10"
- Can accommodate up to 80 pounds combined seat weight and an additional 11
pounds in the gear tray
Return Policy for this item