Uno's reversible handle allows you to quickly and easily convert it from
stroller to carriage, so baby can face you or face the world.
Peg Perego's Uno is one incredible carriage and stroller. For bonding time
with baby, the Uno can quickly and easily convert to face you in carriage mode
by flipping the handle, lifting the footrest and attaching the leg cover. The
same is true in stroller mode, too, or you can flip the handle in the opposite
direction and let your child explore the world ahead. Smooth "Zero Radius
Turning" in carriage mode allows effortless turning in tight spaces. Our
Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 car seat (sold separately) can be attached directly to
the stroller's retractable anchors. Its Travel System-compatibility makes the
Uno number one for smart and stylish parents. Made in Italy.
With a reversible handle, quickly and easily converts from carriage to
stroller so baby can face you or face the world. During the first few months of
your newborn's life, it can be used as a comfortable pram, whereas later on, it
becomes a very handy full featured stroller.
The front wheels swivel, while the larger rear ones come with a centralized
brake system. The reversible handle bar has a variable height adjustment and a
detachable cup holder. The hood, which can be opened by means of a zip, can be
used as a sun canopy.
UNO comes with the G-Matic system, enabling the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30 car
seat, (sold separately) to be fastened with ease onto the stroller.
Entering and exiting an elevator is a simple turn with the "Zero Radius
Turning" feature unique to the Uno in the rear-facing mode.
- Reversible handlebar has variable height adjustments and a detachable cup
- Travel System-compatible-our Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 car seat (sold
separately) attaches easily
- Smooth "Zero Radius Turning" in rear-facing mode for effortless
turning in tight spaces
- Five-point safety harness protects child
- Large, handy storage basket
- Hood converts to a sun canopy with two-way zipper
- Tray with drink holder attaches easily to front bar
- Includes a detachable zippered leg cover
- Folds up easily and stands upright when closed
- Front wheels swivel-all-terrain rear wheels, "one-step" linked
- Three-position backrest and two-position footrest
- Two convenient handles allow you to carry the stroller opened or closed
- Luxury-padded, spacious seat
- JPMA* safety certified
- Made in Italy
*Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
Return Policy for this item