Unlike Medela's original huge-and-large AC adapter, this one won't fell off
from the outlet due to its weight. Nor will the cord connector damages itself
due to heavy weight. Please look at your original Medela AC adapter or faceplate
first to see if it says "12V" or "12VDC". If so, this
adapter will work. If it says 9V, this adapter will not work. A 12V adapter will
likely damage your 9V pump. We will not be responsible for the damage. If you
have a Pump In Style pump that says "9V" on the faceplate or on its
adapter, you need to order a different adapter. This 12V adapter is 100% compatible with your 12V
Medela pump. It is a replacement part for Medela Article # 9207041.
- Light-weighted and compact size. Easy to carry while commuting and
traveling. It is only 1/5 of Medela counterpart's weight.
- Energy efficient - this adapter will not become overheated.
- Input: 100-120V~50/60Hz; 0.3A.
- Output: 12VDC, 1A (or 1000mA) with over-loading protection to protect your
- Dimension: 2.63 x 1.06 x1.77 inch ( 6.7 x2.7 x4.5 cm ) Weight: 3.6 oz
(100g) Cord length: 6 feet (185 cm)
- Designed to replace Medela part #9207041
This product is made in Taiwan and is designed to fit Medela and Lactina
Return Policy for this item