Clek Olli is a backless booster for children 40-120 pounds, 40-57 inches tall
and at least 4 years old. Olli is LATCHable, meaning it has rigid lower anchors
to easily click onto the lower LATCH anchors in your car. If you do not have
LATCH in the position you want to use this booster, that's fine, it's not
required. Olli has an easy release tab on the front to quickly and easily remove
the LATCH from your lower anchors. It is 18 inches wide, with a 13.75 inch
internal seat width. It comes in a variety of colors, and you can buy other
covers (called Jackets) if you want a variety for your seat. The covers are made
with Crypton to resist stains and moisture for easy clean up, but they are also
machine washable. Olli weighs only 5 pounds and comes with a Strap-Thingy
(carrying strap) for easy portability. Olli has a lifespan of 9 years from its
date of manufacture. It has a metal substructure, an EPP foam base and a molded
polyurethane foam pad for your child's comfort. We love this seat for the older
booster riders because it is so portable and the rigid LATCH is so easy. The
Olli is a great booster seat for children old enough for a backless booster. We
love that it is so easy to connect and disconnect the LATCH, it really only
takes 4 seconds to install or uninstall.
The Olli is an award-winning belt-positioning, LATCHing backless booster.
Olli boosts your child’s height ensuring that the vehicle’s seat belt fits
them just right while an additional layer of padding eliminates numb-bum
syndrome. Easily transportable from vehicle to vehicle and especially handy
while traveling from airport to rental car or even the taxi.
LATCH (Lower Anchor and Tethers for Children) refers to the pair of fixed
lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. LATCH
comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles
in 2003 and newer. If your vehicle does not have a LATCH anchorage system, you
can still use Olli unlatched.
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Holds kids 40-120 lbs. and 40-57"
- Height of the Rear of the Seat: 4 in.
- Height of the Front of the Seat: 5 in.
- Depth of the Seat: 13.25 in.
- Width of the Seat: 12.75 in.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
New for 2012:
- Updated armrests (there is no longer a padded insert)
- Now comes with a removable dish-washer-safe cup holder
Return Policy for this item
Model: OL12U1-BLJulius Hearts Me