Breastfeeding is always best for your baby, but sometimes it is not possible
to breastfeed naturally. Our latest studies with researchers from the University
of Western Australia show that creating a vacuum is essential to successfully
breastfeed. Babies learn very early on that they have to produce a vacuum for
the breastmilk to flow. Their natural way of sucking requires intensive work
Calma is an alternative to breastfeeding for mothers wishing to feed
their babies with breastmilk. With Calma babies do not have to change their
natural feeding behavior. Whether you breastfeed or use Calma, the milk only
flows when the baby applies vacuum.
- Enables babies to maintain their natural feeding behavior learned on the
- Babies can drink, breathe and pause regularly.
- Supports an easy transition from the breast to the teat and back.
- One size is sufficient for the entire breastfeeding period, just as in
- The unique feeding solution for your baby - we recommend introducing a
teat when breastfeeding is established
- Natural feeding behavior encourages easy transition from bottle to breast
- Calma doesn't leak. Vented nipple helps reduce gassiness
- One size/shape nipple for all stages of breastmilk feeding
Similar as with breastfeeding, your baby can:
- Drink, pause and breathe in its natural rhythm,
- Create its individual vacuum through a combination of tongue and jaw
- Retain its natural way of sucking, which supports an easy transition from
breastfeeding to feeding breastmilk with Calma and back to the breast.
- 1-all stage nipple
- 1-5 oz/150 mL bottle
Return Policy for this item