Cradle your baby. Made of a breathable mesh exterior and a wicking knit
interior, the ERGObaby® Performance Infant Insert cushion must be inserted to
support growing babies ranging from newborns to 4-5 months. The proprietary
design keeps pressure off a baby’s developing sacrum. The Infant Insert also
provides the necessary head and neck support for comfortable carrying from day
1. The Infant Insert snaps around the baby, can be adjusted as needed and placed
with ease inside any ERGOBABY® Carrier. Cozy and protected, your baby will be
perfectly cradled and cushioned.
The cushioned Shell combined with the removable Pillow can be used together
for newborns to ensure they are seated correctly and have the head and neck
support provided by cushioned outside layer (for Babies from newborn to 4-5
months, and from 7 to 12 pounds).
- Larger newborns that still need the head and neck support can use the
Heart2Heart™ outer Shell layer, without the Pillow (for babies that are
under 4 months, but over 12 pounds).
- Smaller infants that have strong head and neck control but lack the height
for correct positioning in the ERGOBABY® Carrier can use the pillow without
the outer layer. (Babies that are over 4 months, but under 12 pounds)
- CPSIA compliant
- Inserts into all styles of the ERGOBABY® Carrier with ease
- Provides ERGOnomic support for growing baby bodies
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on
delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
- 100% cotton poplin fabric around rim
- Wicking fabric lining
- 100% cotton filling
- Mesh outer shell
Return Policy for this item