Our shuffleboard tables are packed with quality features and are offered in
rich cherry or walnut finish. The thick 1½” solid hardwood butcher block
playing surface is finished in a smooth, glossy polyurethane finish for
durability and to ensure that the puck slides true. Since tables can become “humped”
during humid weather and dished during dry weather, “Climate Adjusters” are included
on the table. “Climate Adjusters” allow you to smooth out any variations
that the hardwood surface may require due to changes in humidity. No other table
in this price range offers this feature.
Durable MDF cabinet with dark cherry or walnut laminate has cabinet grade
plywood corners that are very strong and allow your table to arrive undamaged.
At the base of the sturdy legs are 6” leg levelers that allow the table to be
leveled on any uneven surface. Two wood scoring abacuses keep track of the
winner in highly contested games. The table comes complete with 4 blue pucks, 4
red pucks, 2 abacus scoring units, 1 table brush and 1 can of table wax.
- 12’ Table Playing Surface: 132”L x 15”W (hardwood surface)
- Side & End Aprons: 6”H x 1” Thick MDF with dark cherry PVC
- Molded, cabinet-grade plywood corners
- 6” antique bronze leg levelers
- Two wood abacus scoring units
- Includes: 4 blue pucks, 4 red pucks, 1 table brush, 1 can of wax
- Wooden Puck Case: 9 5/8"L x 5 5/16"W x 2 1/8"H
- 2 1/8" diameter puck, 9.5 oz each
- Integral “Climate Adjusters” to ensure a flat playing surface
Return Policy for this item