From the moment your baby is born, there is nothing you will enjoy more than
holding your baby close. Babies love to hear the sound of your heartbeat and
feel your warmth. We designed our ERGObaby® carriers to hold and cradle your
baby just the way you do, with your baby’s legs properly supported in a
natural sitting position.
The ERGObaby® carrier is as comfortable for you as it is for your baby. Our
carrier distributes your baby's weight evenly across your hips and shoulders so
you can enjoy being close to your baby while having your hands free.
The ERGObaby® carrier can be worn in the front, back or hip position, and
supports babies up to 45 lbs., and infants 7-12 lbs. with the use of the Infant
ERGObaby has entered into an agreement with Petunia Pickle Bottom to license
their fabrics and patterns to create a new 100% organic high end carrier. The
world’s most loved carrier teams up with the leader in fashionable, designer
diaper bags and handbags to create a truly unique, new carrier.
The carrier has a 100% organic cotton body and lining and is GOTS certified.
Like all our carriers, the padded shoulder straps and waist belt comfortably
distribute baby’s weight between your shoulders and hips. The carrier holds
and cradles your baby just the way you do, with your baby’s legs properly
supported in a natural sitting position.
- Comfortable for parents: the ergonomic design is so comfortable, you can
wear the carrier longer because baby’s weight is evenly distributed
between the hips and shoulders (padded shoulder and waist straps)
- Comfortable for baby: The carrier cradles your baby just the way you do
with your baby in a natural sitting position
- Carry positions: 3 positions - Front, Back, and Hip carry
- With separate Infant Insert, the all-in-one carrier that can be used for
all your babywearing years
- Allows parents to maintain closeness with baby while attending to daily
- May be worn in front, back and hip positions
- Supports correct sitting position for baby's hip, pelvis, and spine growth
- Soft, smooth feel for baby
- Ensured safety and security for baby
- Increased durability and longevity of carrier
- Maximum durability and fit
- Ergonomic design
- Organic cotton - good for baby and good for the earth!
- Small stuff pouch, doubles as Sleeping Hood storage
- Usage Range: Carries babies from infancy (7 lbs. / 3.2 g to 12 lbs. / 5.5
g with Infant Insert) or up to 4-5 months to maximum 45lbs / 20kgs
- Carrier body: 100% certified organic cotton canvas, featuring exclusive
Petunia Pickle Bottom® prints
- Carrier lining: 100% certified organic cotton sateen
- Weight: 1.37 lbs / 620 grams
- Hood: Attached, 100% certified organic sateen. Supports baby’s head
while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Adjusts in length with 5 snap
levels for growth of baby.
- Shoulder straps: Padded with 1” high-density premium foam, expanding
from 24” to 45”
- Waist strap: Padded with 1.4” high-density EVA foam, expanding from 26”
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
- Fill: 100% certified organic cotton batting in body of carrier to soften
- Carrier fit: Adults from 5’ to 6’5” body height (depending on body
type, height range may differ).
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on
delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
Note: If your baby is less than four months old you will need an ERGObaby
Infant Insert heart2heart in order to safely carry your baby in the ERGObaby
Return Policy for this item
Model: BCO215PPB89Evening in Innsbruck
Model: BCO001PPB84Peaceful Portofino
Model: BCO455PPB87Frolicking in Fez