With the latest innovative features, the Revolution® SE is perfect for any
sport experience. From the zoo to the beach, zip through congested areas and
around tight corners with the revolutionary swiveling front wheel or lock it in
place for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough.
Easy-fold, lightweight design means this BOB® is ready to stow, go or roll
wherever life moves you. The state-of-the-art suspension ensures baby will have
a smooth ride on the journey. If your little one is not quite ready for the
roomy, comfortable seat, the Accessory Adapter feature quickly secures a BOB®
Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray when he’s older. Also available in a
Duallie® two-seat model.
- Swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward
for increased stability when jogging or if the terrain turns tough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car
Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort.
Five-point padded harness helps keep your child comfortably secure.
- Multi-position canopy adjusts for protection against the elements. Large
viewing window lets you keep an eye on your baby.
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take
on tough terrain.
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage. Additional
space in large seatback pocket. Internal seat pockets provide a great place
for snacks and toys.
- A simple twist of the front wheel tracking adjustment knob keeps you
- When engaged, the parking brake helps secure a stopped position.
- Padded handlebar for comfort; wrist strap helps you secure stroller when
strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded.
- Weight (Net): 25lb, 11.34kg
- Capacity: 70lb, 31.75kg (Occupant plus luggage weight)
- Frame Materials: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Seat Material: Poly and Dobby weave fabrics with water repellent coating
and open cell foam padding.
- Seat Care: Sponge area with a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap.
Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap and allow to dry. DO
NOT USE DETERGENT.
- Seat Harness: Padded 5 point harness.
- Safety Features: Padded 5 point harness / parking brake / wrist strap.
- Seat Recline: Adjustable seatback recline, down to 70° from vertical.
- Suspension: Coil spring and elastomer core shock absorbers provide three
inches of wheel travel. Adjustable shock release knobs allow for two shock
positions to fine-tune suspension for varying occupants and cargo. Position
1: 0-40 lbs. Position 2: 41-70 lbs.
- Tires: Pneumatic tires. Rear 16" x 1.75", Front 12.5" x
- Tubes: Pneumatic with schrader valve.
- Hub: Quick release axle with sealed cartridge bearings.
- Wheels: High-impact polymer composite.
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge ball bearings.
- Spokes: High-impact polymer composite.
- Rear Brake: Foot-activated parking brake.
- Wrist Strap: High strength, polyester fabric webbing attached to stroller
handlebar. Also used to secure stroller in folded position.
- Canopy Adjustments: 5 position toggle system with a 125° range of
coverage provides ample protection from the elements.
- Canopy Window: 85 sq. in (54.8 sq. cm) clear viewing window.
- Handlebar Release Lever: High-impact polymer composite.
- Swing Arm: High strength aluminum alloy.
- Swivel Knob: Durable steel knob and lock-out pin to convert from
"walk" mode to "jog" mode.
- Tracking Knob: Adjustable tracking knob to fine tune stroller tracking
when front wheel is in "jog" mode.
- Storage: 2 interior mesh seat pockets, 1 large pocket on seatback and
large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat.
Return Policy for this item