Now you can convert any mountain buggy stroller to accommodate your tag-along
toddler. With the new Kiddie Board you can expand the features of your mountain
buggy stroller. On those longer walks, your older child will now have a fun and
exciting place to rest and ride.
The Mountain Buggy Free Rider comes with connectors for attaching it to your
Mountain Buggy Stroller. There is a connector sold separately for attaching the
Free Rider to other strollers.
Switches full swivel castor position used in stroller board mode to the fixed
position used while scooting.
- Attaches via a connector that fastens to the rear axle of your stroller
- Quick release button attached/detaches buggy board from connector
- Connector can be positioned anywhere on the rear axle at pusher's
- 2-mode rear wheel castor - swivel for using as a stroller board to follow
the buggy in any direction and fixed straight for scooting
- Rear wheel brake for using in scooter mode
- Skateboard style truck steering - safe for little ones
- Grip pad - anti slip surface on the deck
- Clip in handle bar that can be taken off for folding up the back of the
- Toggle to fasten board up the back of the buggy out of the way
- Holds up to 44 lbs.
- 22" L x 27" H x 8" W
- Connector 1 (included) is compatible with current model Cosmopolitan,
Mountain Buggy Mini, Swift, Urban Jungle, Terrain, +One, Duo and Duet
strollers, as well as pre-2010 models with swivel front wheel including
Swift, Urban, Urban elite, Double Urban and Double Urban Elite.
- Connector 2 (sold separately) is compatible with Mountain Buggy
Nano, phil&teds Classic, Sport, Hammerhead, Explorer, Verve, Dot,
Navigator and s4 strollers, Bugaboo Cameleon, BOB Revolution (not compatible
with CE versions), Britax StriderPLUS and Easywalker Duo
- Connector 3 is compatible with Baby Jogger City Mini (not
compatible with City Select or City Mini GT)
Return Policy for this item