Not just a pretty surface, The STIGA Optimum 30 table raises the bar for
table tennis tables.
The Optimum 30 is the first table with a 30 mm thick top. As a consequence,
the evenness and consistency of the ball rebound is unparalleled. The top is
pre-treated multiple times and then coated with a special varnish to give just
the right amount of gloss and the ideal frictional coefficient. The result is
the truest possible bounce, even when balls are spun at the highest level. The
white lines are carefully printed on using silk screening for an even
result. The Optimum 30 features a new metal undercarriage that has been
specially developed to guarantee the most consistent ball rebound. Even though
the 30 mm top is heavier than thinner tops, computer-aided design of the
undercarriage and supporting legs has neutralized the extra weight, so the table
is easy to set up or put away. When the table is set up for playing, patented
connectors join the two halves to ensure perfect alignment. With its 30 mm top,
special varnish, silk-screened lines, computer-aided design of its
undercarriage, and patented connectors, the Optimum 30 is the clear choice for
anyone who will only be satisfied with the very best. For forty years, STIGA has
been the world leader in table tennis table development. The Optimum 30 extends
It is truly the Stiga flagship table.
- True "tournament" quality table.
- ITTF Approved
- 1.2" (30mm) Blue Top with Table Top Connect System
- 2.4" Profiled Steel Apron
- 2.4" x 1.6" Steel Legs with Leg Levelers
- 4" Machine Grade, Ball-Bearing Casters with Locks
- Massive Chassis Construction
- Semi-Automatic Lock and Fold Design
- Compact Storage Position and Playback Position
- Includes Stiga VM Net and Post Set (ITTF Approved)
- 2 year warranty.
Return Policy for this item