Hand made in Italy by skilled craftsmen, the 100IB is a delight to use. This is
a board made with passion, by people who care. It was designed to provide
terrific stability and features to make ironing less work.
Not all ironing boards are made the same. We use traditional tube-frame
construction and a galvanized metal mesh screen so your investment will last a
generation… maybe even a lifetime.
- An ironing board's quality is decided by the way the frame is made. The 100IB is made using tube frame construction, which offers maximum rigidity and
- To reduce wobbliness, we use a single wishbone leg on the 100IB, finished
with a lead free, high coat white finish that will continue to look great
for many years.
- The 100IB comes with an iron tray that can be used for an iron or an ironing
station. It is permanently riveted to the underside of the board for extra
- The 100IB's iron tray when used with an iron, provides the perfect
ergonomically correct resting spot. The iron sits on an angle reducing
bending your wrist every time the iron is picked up.
- When used with an ironing station, there's no need to worry as the support
is extra strong... even for an ironing station filled to capacity with
- A superior ironing board has a superior pad set. We use a full 500g felt
padding in our 100IB and a poly/cotton cover that is die fast and provides a
smooth ironing surface.
- The optional C6A cord support antenna is a great way to keep the
electrical cord from your iron out of the way during ironing. It
conveniently folds down for storage
- 7 step height adjustable from 30” - 38”
- 18.9” X 47.25” pressing surface
- 18.9” x 3” x 60” folded dimensions
Return Policy for this item