This easy-to-replace combination filter (FR410) for the Austin Air Pet
Machine includes a HEPA filter, a pre-filter, and a carbon/zeolite mixture. The
pre-filter is outside of the HEPA filter to protect the unit and extend the life
of the main filter. These specialized filters offer unparalleled performance.
Pre-filter comes in either black or white.
Austin Air Purifiers are recommended for not only those with chemical
sensitivities, allergies and asthma, but children and adults alike who want a
better quality of living and breathing.
- Constructed of 60 sq. ft. of true HEPA medical-grade material
- These filters contain potassium iodide for absorbing formaldehyde,
ammonia, and other VOCs
- Filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 Microns in size.
- 360° progressive 4 stage filtering system
- Pre-filters are vacuumable from outside of the purifier
- 15 lbs of specialty carbons and zeolite
- Cleans up to 1500 Sq.ft.
- 60 feet of true medical grade HEPA
- Reduces odors and pet allergens
- Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting
- Dimensions: 23" H x 14.5" Dia
- Large particle pre-filter: removes particles easily seen by the naked eye
- Medium particle pre-filter: removes small to medium size particles