The ProSPORT is part of the world class ProSERIES of child safety seats by
RECARO, the international leader in automobile, racecar and child seat
technology and a leading innovator in side impact protection.
Assembled in the U.S.A., the ProSPORT is a high quality child restraint that
provides parents and children the luxury and safety they need for happy travels.
The ProSPORT incorporates RECARO's Side Impact Protection designed to distinctly
protect each of the 5 vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact collision -
their head, neck, face, torso and pelvis.
RECARO developed and optimized side impact protection for racecar seats in
the 1990's then quickly adapted our expertise to set a new standard for premium
child safety seats. EPS energy absorbing foam and the proprietary RECARO seat
structure design combine to provide seating safety, style and comfort for your
little one, once reserved only for the most prestigious automobile and racing
seats in the world.
The ProSPORT is a combination harness to booster car seat appropriate for
children weighing between 20 and 90 pounds when used in harness mode and 30 to
120 pounds when used in booster mode. A child must also be less than 59 inches
tall to use the ProSPORT. RECARO, known throughout the world for its unique
ergonomic designs has included the sumptuous "RECARO" feel in the
ProSPORT. Comfort padding, soft wear resistant fabric and an ergonomic shell
design provide luxury comfort qualities in the ProSPORT that are equal to the
The ProSPORT is tested to and exceeds all U.S. federal regulations for
safety. All RECARO seats are evaluated in our seating competency centers in both
the U.S. and Europe. For added safety, we test our seats through independent
agencies including the globally respected ADAC. Because of our rigorous testing
to the world's most stringent safety standards, RECARO confidently believes our
seats are the safest in the market. RECARO recently celebrated its 100th
anniversary and was named one of the "Brands of the Century" in 2009.
With expertise designing seats for the most prestigious automobiles, world-class
racecars and premium child car seats, you can be assured of the quality and
safety of the ProSPORT seat by RECARO.
EPS energy absorbing foam and the proprietary RECARO seat structure design
combine to provide seating safety, style and comfort for your little one, once
reserved only for the most prestigious automobile and racing seats in the world.
Comfort padding, soft wear resistant fabric and ergonomic shell design combine
to provide luxury comfort qualities in the ProSPORT that are equal to the RECARO
- RECARO's Side Impact Protection: Designed to protect each of the 5
vulnerable areas of a child in a side impact crash including their head,
neck, face, torso and pelvis.
- At 90 pounds the ProSPORT has the highest weight capacity available for a
5-Point harness seat.
- (EPS) Energy Absorbing Foam: Expanded Polyestyrene "EPS" foam
absorbs crash force energy through the ProRIDE for added protection.
- QuickLift Head Restraint: Convenient lift lever allows easy positioning of
the head restraint to properly fit your child.
- EasyAdjust: 5-Point Harness: The harness adjusts with the head restraint.
No re-threading is necessary to properly position the harness shoulder
straps to your child.
- QuickPull Front Adjust Harness: Convenient frontally located harness
adjuster for no hassle harness adjustment.
- EasyGuide Belt Guides: Whether in Harness or Booster mode each belt guide
is color coded so you can easily identify the proper belt path and
positioning of either the LATCH strap or vehicle seat belt.
- 2 storage pouches
- Supportive comfort padding
- Premium push button LATCH system
- Built-in LATCH storage system
- Recline mechanism for optimized fit in your vehicle
- Universal Top Tether system
ProSPORT can be used in Harness or Booster Mode (appropriate usage is
dependent on the height and weight of your child).
Weight of the child:
- Harness Mode: 20 to 90 pounds or (9.1 to 40.8 kg)
- Booster Mode: 30 to 120 pounds or (13.6 to 54.4 kg)
Height of the child:
- Harness Mode: 27 to 50 inches tall or (69 to 127 cm)
- Booster Mode: 37 to 59 inches tall or (94 to 150 cm)
The ProSPORT is only suitable for use in vehicles with 2-Point (lap), 3-Point
(lap & shoulder) seat belts and latch anchorages.
- Product Weight: 22 pounds
- Carton Dimensions: 27" x 23" x 19"
- In Box Weight: 27.1 pounds
Return Policy for this item